Wednesday, August 15, 2012

The Beginnings...

  
            Here is the beginnings of a room for our future baby-child to grow in. I planned on painting the walls grey and accenting with hints of yellow. When you don't know the sex or age of your child it becomes slightly difficult to put together an age or color appropriate room. After sharing my color scheme with my mother and getting a..." this is a child's room, not yours".  I began to re-think my plan with color....HA! If you know me and have walked through my house you would know that All of my walls are beige, yep plain beige. I love neutral colors and am not a fan of brightly, colored kid themed rooms. I stepped out of the box on this one... a little bit at least ;)   I fell in love with Valspar's "Nautical" color. Joe and I both loved the bright, aqua color and it reminds me of the gulf ocean that I love so dearly. We painted one accent wall with stripes and I think it turned out Awesome. So here is the beginning...


         Thanks to my Dad who came over and executed this painting party ;)



                                                              The  Before picture complete with 
                                                               painting supplies                                                  



The After!


and Again...




                                        
                                                                           :)

0 comments: