So I am sitting here at my sweet and reliable desk, sipping away at some seattle's Best, putting off a philosophy test that is due in only a few short hours...I have only one week left till I am on break, I am positively sure that I always state the same thing every time, but...I can't wait, I have lost all motivation for these classes and am ready for some crazy Christmas cheer!!
Christmas makes me want to dance and sing, and Not do my homework! The little girl inside that I try to hide comes out at Christmas! I can't help being excited, not only for a break in my school life, but for time with family, gingerbreadhouses, Christmas movie marathons, ahhh I could go on forever...but I won't because my philosophy test is waiting and I really cannot put it off any longer :(
We're supposed to get a huge, enormous snow storm tonight, I made Joe say a prayer with me on the way home from church ( my hubby preached tonight, he is amazing) that we would get a SNOW DAY tomorrow, growing up my sister and I would watch a movie called Snow Day and it was our favorite, being married to a teacher and all I still love snow days, and just as the movie proved "Anything can happen on a snow day" haha cheesy yes, but soooo true! So here's to hopefully being able to spend the day with my hubby sipping hot cocoa, watching christmas movies and going sled riding.....fingers crossed! ;)
now back to that test....I will be blogging over break, I need to get back into this deal!
Angela
3 comments:
Was that movie done by Nick? I think I remember it and a kid being stuck to the front of the snow plow. :) Good movie and I used to do the same.
I know exactly how you feel about these classes and wanting to me to be done with! I need to have this Christmas spirit run through me because I look forward to it every year. It honestly makes me such a happy girl!
Hope it snows tonight!
<3 you so much!
Kelly- I believe it was done by Nick, that would be the one! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and that your finals go smoothly this week!
Rivkah- I heart you too ;)
Post a Comment