I am sitting in the hotel room just chilling... the picture I took earlier this evening while waiting for Joe to pick me up for our friends Cris and Katie's rehearsal dinner.
Cris is a childhood friend of Joe's they have been best friends since their elementary days at Cabrini Catholic school and Joe actually introduced the too when he met Katie during his first year of teaching nearly five years ago. It's funny how time flys. Next week marks Joe and I's fourth wedding anniversary and nearly five total years of being together. It's hard to believe. I want time to slow down, I feel like time is slipping by. Every one says that as you get older time goes by faster, true story.
I'm procrastinating once again, go figure. I should be working on a case study assignment for class, but have no desire to do it. Any homework I complete after midnight usually is a major disaster and too often I'm embarrassed to review it the next day for fear of what I might find.
Summer is going by so quickly. I haven't been home for over two weeks and I'm kind of missing my own bed. As much as this girl loves to travel and be on the go I like to have a place to call home and visit that place every so often. Awe well maybe its over rated ;)
0 comments:
Post a Comment