Monday, March 7, 2011

Hola from Puerto Rico ;)

                          

Day Number 1. El Yunque Rain forest

Yes, my legs are as white as my shorts, hopefully that has changed by now ;)

               This will be a very sweet and short post, due to lack of down time and the fact that I want to be outside every minute that I can be (a snowy northland awaits me at home). Thus far I have loved the beautiful island of Puerto Rico, every bit of it...My time here has felt like a full time adventure and I am so enjoying it. I have visited the rain forest, learned how to snorkel on the magical island of Culebra, swam with the turtles and have experienced waking up in the middle of the night with an infant and dealing with the exhaustion that entails. It has been a glorious adventure one that I wish I could share with my wonderful husband, that I am missing sooooo much!


    The humidity even feels wonderful, although I cannot keep my hair from turning into a giant fluff ball, ha! oh well I am learning to look rugged...this means messy hair and zeros make-up. When I get a chance to be here at the condo I often spend my time working on my studies or attending to little Micah, today that is the case. The baby is napping at the moment so I felt this was a opportune moment to try and write something on my little blog. This is all I have for now, I promise to update soon, I cannot wait to see my husband this coming saturday!

Angela

2 comments:

Christina said...

Bring the sun back with you:)

Mrs. Matthews said...

Looking forward to more stories Saturday.
love you, Mom