Wednesday, August 11, 2010

well....

So pretty much I am horrible at "blogging" , but I still would like to make a conscious effort to try this thing once again. I am starting my fall semester here in a few weeks and since I will already be tied down to this laptop, I think that its a good time to begin fresh and start blogging about what's going on in the life of Angela. I want to focus on the ideas, beauty and creativity that Jesus is giving me, and take time to document them. I have so many thoughts in a day, that I never remember the ones that matter! I also want to share my life on here and the journey that I am on, in the natural and the spiritual. All though I have been married for three years now, I still feel and am a very young wife and I would like to share my experiences, both good, bad and sometimes just plain funny. So here's to starting a blog thats consistent and reveals the beauty of the journey I am on, in this part of my life . :)
Angela

0 comments: