Yes I know, Thanksgiving was last week, got it! Anyways I thought I would share a simple and sweet belated "Thankful" list or something like that.
I shared Thanksgiving day with my husband's family, I even helped with the cooking ;) Nothing major, I made a few pans of Stuffing balls ( one of my family's holiday dish traditions) I've eaten so much the past few weeks I am sure my scale would be screaming at me...If I had one that is. We participated in four Thanksgiving dinners and I enjoyed every one of them!
Thanksgiving night my girlfriends all traveled in to stay with us and prepare for our Black Friday extravaganza tradition...we construct a plan, clip coupons, and even make a team chant before heading out. We rolled through the busy streets in my girlfriend's escalade, windows down, music thumping singing/screaming, "Don't stop believing" ( glee version of course). It was epic. Needless to say we always have a blast together and here starts my list:
I am so very thankful that God has put some amazing girlfriends in my life that share my same passion for the Lord and have similar hobbies ;) I would be sad and lonely without them!
(Chilly night at the Drive-in, sorry for the bad quality)
(Chilly night at the Drive-in, sorry for the bad quality)
I am thankful for my husband and best friend, Joe. He truly does complete my heart. He knows me, understands me and cares so much for me, I feel so blessed to call him my husband. He spoils me too!
I am thankful for a loving family that is supportive of our dreams and whims. Enjoying this season of living close.
I am thankful for my dear Jesus, who is always holding me close and guiding my steps. Thankful for grace and the encounter with Him that allows me to really live.
Thankful for our many close friends, that are Home to us. Thank you for being there or a phone call away!
...and last of all I am Thankful for this season of growing and dreaming. God has a good thing in store for us.
Angela

0 comments:
Post a Comment