
hello, We have recently moved to Joe's hometown of Ohio. We purchased and moved into our first home last weekend and we truly love it along with our cute old neighbors. Our little home is perfect for Joe and I, suits our needs and is a blessing from Him . I am hoping that it will be filled with young people, bible studies and passionate people seeking God. It is now the middle of october and we have already experienced our first snow here in the northland. I cannot say I am enjoying the cold front and all the wonders it brings but the fall leaves, mostly now on the ground are beautiful and I have missed them these past few years. Once again I must adjust to a new place, new climate and new people, oh and a new church. I am praying for big amounts of grace. Last night the realization of us being here permanently hit me, I had a mini- meltdown, thank goodness I have a patient husband/ best friend that reminds me of God's promises and runs for the tissues. I tend to hate change, you would think by now that I would be used to it, since change has been my life but I'm not. I never felt like florida was home but the people that God put in my path were amazing friends and I miss them. I miss them showing up at my doorstep late at night, discussing religion, midnight starbucks runs and just being together. Today I had to remind myself "I know that there is a reason for every season" . God knows this is the last place I wanted to live, so there has to be a reason he put me here, there just has to be. I am sitting, waiting and being still.
0 comments:
Post a Comment