Greetings,
Tomorrow we fly out. Our team is excited, expectant, and restless. We have such great expectations for what God is gonna do. Tonight we ministered at Cliffdale Christian Center in Fayetville NC. We all could tell there was an anointing that was going to be unleashed in this service. From the very first worship song, the Presence of God could be felt. He anointed our dramas and I believe many were touched. As I set out to bring the Word, God told me that the Church today lacked a passion and zeal for Him. In the spiritual realm, many christians are as stale bread. If we are stale, how will we cause anyone to hunger after Him? God is looking for a bride who is passionate, obsessed, and consumed by Him. God wants to rekindle the flame and become our first love again. Many responded to the altar call to renew and rekindle the passion that they once had. God did not deny His people as I believe he was moved by hungry hearts. So many were touched as the altar was flooded with people driven by desperation. Deliverance also happened as I had the opportunity to pray for a young man who was bound by pornography. God told me that eventhough he had fallen, his name was to be champion. As I told him this he started proclaiming that he was a champion and I believe that true freedom was found. I was moved by the number of young people who responded to the call.......God is raising up a generation who are desperate for Him.
Thank you mighty intercessors for having our backs. We are about to embark on a journey that will not only have lasting impact on our team, but I believe that the nations we step foot on are about to be shaken. Your prayers that cover us are greatly appreciated. Please pray that any assignment that the enemy has issued against our team will be cancelled and not come to be. We are fighting many battles in the Spiritual realm, but we know we are Victorius through Him. Next post will be from Wales!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! : ) Until then...........
Joe G
1 comments:
Grettings to the team, especially the Chapel members. THis is my first experience in blogging, and I am glad to send it to you. First let me agree in prayer for every area of ministry for the plans of the enemy to be confused and brought to naught. I further pray for a mighty boldness to envelope each member, for each member to embrace who they are in Christ and begin to see themselves as the warriors God wants them to be. Through God you will do valiantly - it is He who will bring down (your) enemies, sing and shout the VICTORY.
We are anxious for tesitmonies there. I claim bondages broken be extended to Ben as he is in spiritual as well as physical bondage. He whom the Son sets free is free indeed.
I will keep reading your blogs and praying for you all.
Love,,,,,,,,,Joe and Robin Hanna
Post a Comment