Hello Everybody! We're busy practicing dramas. Since I'm running sound I thought It might be a good time to throw out a blog!
I am so encouraged! God showed up mightily last night during our intercession. He came to us and burned compassion into our hearts. All I could do was cry in the heavy presence of God. God always hears our prayers but last night we felt that our cry was going to the very throne room. There was a spirit of urgency among us as we begged and pleaded for souls!
While Joe and I were still in Pennsylvania we noticed that it would rain everyday. We prayed and claimed that God would give us spiritual rain as he gave us physical rain. Everyday since we've been here it has rained and stormed. The storm rolls in when we start intercession and ends when we finish. This may seem Ironic to you but we feel that its a sign of God's promise to rain down heaven on our trip!
We are all enjoying soaking up God's presence and being quiet before him. The girls are all being moved and changed and its an exciting thing to see!
We have our first service scheduled this coming Sunday at Mosaic in Aberdeen NC. Please pray that God moves mightily in this service, and that signs and wonders follow!
Today we did evangelism training the girls are preparing themselves to minister to all people groups and religions. They did an awesome job and had fun too!
Joe and I are blessed to be in God's presence every day. This is such a growing season for us as well. We love you all!!
Angela G
1 comments:
Praise the Lord! I am excited to hear all that God is doing in your lives. I trust that He is going to use you all in ways that you can't even imagine!
God is so awesome!
I am proud of you all. :)
Dustin & I will be partnering with you all in prayer as you prepare and minister.
Love you,
Elisse
Post a Comment