Saturday, July 5, 2008

Day 3 ...God is strong in this place

Hello family and friends! I have just finished an intense time of prayer, intercession and saturation with the girls. Tonight we felt such a weighty presence and stirring in our spirits! The girls were wrecked and freed Amen! Joe and I have been praying that the gifts of healing and the prophetic would be pulled out of these ladies. This has been ours hearts to see them operating in the gifts. Tonight they all prayed and prophesied! It was a glorious 3 1/2 hours... Many screamed out to God claiming the country of Wales. We prayed God re dig those wells of revival!! Patricia one of our girls asked for Joe and I as her leaders to anoint the Welsh flag with oil...as we prayed God spoke to us about the flag and showed us how to pray. The girls were broken and danced freely in the strong presence of God. We declared fear to be broken off and it was! Every girl and guy (Joe) was so impressed upon for Wales...I felt as if God was unifying us as we came together in the spiritual realm! God is revealing love and the beauty of holiness to us...=) Keep us in your prayers! We are claiming a revival in Wales, please agree with us!
Love you all
may whatever we have recieved be imparted to you as you read this!
In love with Jesus
Angela G

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Joe&Angela:
I'm Britt's mom. We are praying for Christ to out pour his Holy Spirit upon you as a couple and as a team. We are praying for soften hearts toward the gospelin Wales and Ireland. Our church is prayin for all of you. The work and direction as you bring all glory to God. Sorry to hear about your gradfather. The blood of Jesus cover you and for your safety. PTL
for the work Christ is doing in each of your lives. Our Prayers go with you daily. Love you Britt
Thanks for the pictures and any prayer requests or updates let us know we will pray for them. In Christ.Rod&Deb rabeichner@earthlink.net

Corrie said...

Joe and Angela,
I am Patricia's Aunt from SC. Thank you for doing a blog, what a great way to watch, pray and be apart of what you all are doing from a distance - but one in spirit, yea! I encourge all the ladies to press in, press on, put self aside and take ground for the kingdom - we are cheering you on as you press toward the prize!
Corrie