Thursday, June 19, 2008

Our stay in Ohio is over!

Well Joe and I had an enjoyable stay in Ohio with his family. Joe preached three services at his home church and it was very evident that God was in the house. We were both very encouraged by the support from his home congregation Thanks to you all! Well our short stay came to an end. We arrived at my home in PA about an hr ago and I am very happy to be here! I def missed the country air and my small home town =) I am anticipating the prescence of God to show up here as well and Joe and I pray that we keep carrying this impartation with us a we travel. We're busy working on the m. trip and at times very stressed out but God is giving us grace to go on! We're so very excited about this trip words can't describe our anticipation to see what God has in store =)

0 comments: